10 Must Have Free Business Resources to get you back on track
At this time when so many businesses are struggling, there are many resources that can be tapped into to make life just the little bit easier. I have collected some of them here to save you some time.
Must have free small business resources during the "new normal" to help your business get back on track with growth.
1. Facebook for Business as some great resources including templates to use to communicate with customers and prospects. They are also offering free courses on how to market your business with Facebook and Instagram that are really good as well as free resources.
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges due to COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
5. Victorian Government also has a number of free resources for upskilling.
6. CPA - has great resources on financial matters including rent relief
7. ATO - explains jobkeeper payments and other programs
8. The Victoria Chamber of Commerce has some good checklists and downloads for small businesses.
9. Kochies Business Builders site has some great resources and articles that are useful
10. Our Knowledge Resource Centre and Free Teachable course, the latest is Ten Steps to Recalibrating Your Marketing for Maximum Impact.
|Tags: Marketing Resource Marketing Tools|