When to outsource your marketing
If you are a business owner and you are struggling with marketing tasks like:
- Updating your website
- Sending out client and prospect communications
- Posting on social media like Instragram and Facebook
- Managing promotions on social media and Adwords
- Keeping your branding consistent and meaningful
- Attracting ideal clientele
Then it might be time to outsource your marketing. For a fraction of the cost of a full time marketing resource, you can look at retaining a marketing consultant for those marketing tasks that are just not getting the attention or expertise they should. If your marketing isn't working then it might be time to call in the professionals.
We offer marketing retainers and outsource options to suit every small business.
We woulld love to chat with you today.
|Tags:Outsource MarketingMarketing EducationMarketing coach|