Get $1200 to build your small business digitally
The VIctorian Government has a new funding program called the Digital Adaption Program which will rebate any smal business up to $1200 for investing in Ditial tools to grow their business. This includes:The Victorian Government is currently partnering with six digital product suppliers for this program. These include:
- Mr Yum food and beverage
- MYOB business management
- Xero business management
- Shopify end-to-end retail
- Square end-to-end retail
More suppliers expected to be added to the list in December 2020. Make usre you register here before Feb so you are eligible.
The Small Business Digital Adaptation Program is for small businesses, sole trader, and micro businesses. To be eligible for the program an applicant must:
- operate a business located in Victoria
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have held that ABN on 13September2019
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 13 September 2020.