Facebook has become a social hub for nearly every segment to check out what friends and family are doing with over 1 Billion users world wide. What makes this a great marketing tool is that it is a repository that has more detailed information about us than any other advertising medium. Using the give to get principles, if you provide a valuable resource in facebook it is shared and you earn the right to build a relationship with a potential buyer.
While this marketing tool has often been thought of as a consumer marketing asset, because of the detailed information on every segment, small businesses would be well advised to learn as much as they can about this affordable marketing tool. With a price per click much less than Google ads and sometimes a better reach, it is a resource that is under used by this group.
Adespresso has some interesting stats and benchmarks for 2015 FB ad costs. My quick tips for growing your business on Facebook. 1. Ensure you have a page and have a great cover picture. If you are selling something show it or the people in your business. Pictures work better than words.
2. Share useful, social and engaging content. Videos, staff funny shots, show your personality.
3. Have a business page and a personal page and keep these very seperate.
4. Set up your page so you control posts before they are published if you are concerned about the control you have over people's comments.
5. Add Facebook likes to your content be it on the web, blog, or other media.
6. Use video where possible as it is very sharable as long as it is newsworthy.
7. Run a competition to increase visitors
8. Try running some ads to and then look at your analytics to see who is visiting your page.
9. Always respond to enquiries promptly
10. Be proactive and engage with your audience. It is all about having a conversation.
Not sure how to set up a Facebook business page. Social Media Examiner has some good easy to follow steps
|Tags: Digital Marketing Marketing Tools|
Join 10,000 of your peers and
make better marketing decisions with our e-news
Who we Are
What We Do
Why We Care
Who Work With