1. Google Alerts - set up a google alert for your business name, your name and your competitor's name
2. Google trends - check this for time to time to see how you are performing from a brand awareness point of view and search on your industry
3. Mention - another tool to track if you are mentioned in other websites
4. Headline creator called http://www.title-generator.com - assists you in ensuring your blog title is the best
5. Buzzsumo - gives you the best topics with the most searchers for content
6. SlideBoom can convert your PowerPoint presentations to Flash so you can share them with colleagues, prospects, and customers.
7.SlideSnack is a presentation-sharing tool that lets you easily upload presentation slides accompanied by voice overlays
8.PowToon features a user-friendly presentation interface and minimalist design. You can use it to create branded video and share it with prospects and customers.
9. Easel.ly lets you easily edit and customize infographic templates. You can share your new canvas immediately on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
10.https://app.scrunch.com - find your key influencers to connect with.
11. Answer the public - great tool to find key content for your audience.
|Tags: Digital Marketing SEO Marketing Tools|
Join 10,000 of your peers and
make better marketing decisions with our e-news
Who we Are
What We Do
Why We Care
Who Work With